Sunday, February 19, 2012

My very own Best-Of.

I've been reading my blog today.  I love reading my blog.  I love when other people read my blog.  I love thinking I'm witty and smart and insightful and talented.  I love all of it so much, I've compiled a Best of Bustin' Out just for you!  And for me.

We'll start with 2010:

1.  Good to know.
2.  How encouraging
3.  Fail.
4.  Fix-Her-Up-er
5.  My other true love.
6.  dinner disaster => dinner AWESOME
7.  Somebody's got a case of the Mondays...
8.  btw
9.  Sales are like those friends whom you love...
10.  Hunger Games Update 3
11.  fall in love.
12.  So Much
13.  My romantic history.
14.  I'm a natural-born killer.
15.  I'm a natural-born killer...part II.
16.  Quick kid-story...
17.  Top ten joys of living single.
18.  Ode to the Man
19.  THE MAN-POST
20.  the solution--

Be aware, some are quite short, and some are extremely long.  You may want to pick and choose.  Lists for 2011 and 2012 so far will be coming sometime soon, so be on the lookout for those.  Have fun!

No comments: