Sunday, April 25, 2010

wordle

I just wanted to let y'all know about a fun website that I learned about in my class last week. It's www.wordle.net (the .org and .com versions are not it). It takes a list of words that you provide and arranges them using fun patterns, fonts and colors. You can also put in a URL (web address) and it takes the most common words from the posts. Here's mine:




It's a little fuzzy, but you get the idea. You can also see what my priorities are..."ballplayer" is just as big as "school" and "God." When I first did this, I was in my SmartBoard class with Brandi and she used her blog as well--except hers had a huge "Lord" in the middle right next to "military," and mine was all about "just," "like," "right," and "good."

Anyway, it's a really neat tool to see what words you use the most. Feel free to type in my URL every now and then instead of reading my blog--I'm sure you'll see what's important to me at the time. Like being just...making sure I am like God...being still and kind...and really doing one right thing probably even now. That's how I used them when I posted, right?

No comments: