It's been hanging around ever since I drove the three hours home with windows down in the peak of pollen season. I'm sure it's not helping that I can't seem to get to bed on time. No worries, though, it's not a bad cough; it's just really persistent.
I have a worksheet to make tonight. We're going over imagery again, and I have to compile a list of passages that don't use imagery...then switch them so they do. I'm not really sure if it's going to do anything for them, but we'll see.
I'm watching the Reds-Marlins game, and they keep mentioning a screwball that this pitcher is throwing. It's times like these when I feel like I'm a fake baseball fan. I don't know what a screwball is, and I realized yesterday that I don't know the difference between a curveball and a breaking ball. But please don't tell anyone. It's kind of embarrassing.
JB asked me today--after saying "If you don't want to talk about this, then tell me to shut up"--if there was a man in my life. He wondered because he saw me working really late one night and thought that, if I don't have a man, he needed to get me one. My response to him? "No, there is not a man in my life, and there has never officially been a man in my life. And I don't mind talking about it at all." That is, if something good is going to come of the conversation.
I think that's enough for today, considering my bedtime is really soon and I haven't started my worksheet yet. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment