Friday, April 02, 2010

Ouch!

I don't know what happened to me last night, but at some point my stomach decided it didn't like me anymore.

I woke up about 5 times to throw up (sorry for the details, friends), and I had trouble sleeping because of the discomfort. It's still hanging out today, too--I almost didn't come to work today because of how awful I felt. Instead, I decided to come to work and just do junk. I've got my final grades and comments posted (I wouldn't have even come in if I had done my comments earlier), and I'm sitting at my school computer doing this. I think I might be breaking some kind of rule by blogging from a system computer. I figure I'm probably alright, though, because it's not while kids are here.

But I'm still a bit nervous...or maybe that's just my awful stomachache. Ugh, and my back muscles are seriously sore from the heaving and ho-ing (HAHAHA get it? Heave, ho like I'm rowing a boat!). And I can't eat much of anything except carrots and boiled eggs, so I've been incredibly hungry since I woke up this morning. Oh, and did I tell you that I have a low-grade fever and a headache?

Yeah, don't tell Brandi about that, because we're supposed to go to the hockey game tonight and I don't want her to bail on her sick friend. No worries, folks, I'll tell her. After I get to her apartment.

By the way, y'all know all the hockey players live in her apartment complex, right? That's one reason I'm so excited to go over there. They tend to play baseball and go to the pool and stuff when it's nice out like today. I've got my cute clothes on....

Owww. As fun as all that sounds, I'm really hoping it's not ruined by this bodily mutiny.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Thanks for trying to keep your illness from me! Even though you were rather unsuccessful in doing so!