I was going to write a good long post about the adventures Brandi and I had today, but she did such a great job with it that I'm going to let her tell the story! Click here to read about our Super Saturday Extravaganza!
Let me just say that we had SO much fun that I really think we need to do it again. Maybe not the Thrift Market...but I would love to go back to the bookstore after I get my January paycheck at the end of the month (and after I've paid off my credit card from all the shopping that got me in trouble in the first place)! The coffee shop was so enjoyable that we might even do that one every [or almost every] Saturday. Anything to keep me from laying up in the bed until noon and watching television all day.
It was...pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment