Saturday, November 06, 2010

Hunger Games Update 4

First update:  I'm starving.  I had one square piece of pizza for dinner last night, plus about five spoonfuls of funfetti frosting, then fell asleep on my air mattress by 8pm.  Woke up at 12:30, got ready for bed, and got back in it.  Just woke up about half an hour ago.  And my stomach is going rawrawrawriwilleatyouifyoudonteatsomethingelserawrawrawr.

So, overall I've lost alllmost twenty pounds.  Some days yes, some days fifteen.  It hovers right around there depending on what my week has been like.  What I can't figure out is where it's all coming from.  I feel like I've talked about this before, but I don't notice much of a difference when I try on pants.  I notch my belt a hole or two tighter, but my pants fit the same.  Shirts, about like that.  Dresses, we know the story on those -- I'm gonna need to find places to go out in dresses pretty darn soon.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with my progress.  I've been a little slack about it lately, maybe because I've been tired and stressed and busy (this really smart person told me one time that a study was done in which they found that when you have more on your mind, you have less capacity to make rational decisions), or maybe just because I've been lazy.  Or maybe because there's been cake to eat and chips and dip to annihilate.

I've got to get back on track here.  More back on track, that is.  I need to be svelte by spring break just in case I make big plans.

No comments: