Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanks for participating in Mother Nature's version of Punk'd.

As soon as I get over the creepy bug slapping around in my lamp, guess what?

THERE IS A CRAZED BIRD FLYING AROUND MY APARTMENT.

So, right now, it's actually regaining its strength somewhere in my kitchen and I'm hiding out on my balcony with both doors open. I was almost finished making my test for tomorrow when the stupid (but really cute and pitiful) thing flew in and started flipping and flopping and flapping from wall to wall. I rushed over to turn off my fan so I wouldn't have bird guts all over, then opened my second balcony door and hid behind it. Not that I'm scared of a little bird, but really, do you want that freaked-out thing feather-dusting your face?

And here I am, just dying for some hot guy to walk by and rescue me. I think everyone else is in bed now, though, which is just my luck. Because I SO want to be in my bed, too. This is so obnoxious. Can't I pleeeeease just kick you out and go to sleep, little bird? :(

You know what makes it even worse? Every once in a while I hear a few sad little chirps from somewhere outside to my right. A little while later, I hear a response from inside. DARN YOU LITTLE BIRD.

No comments: