Today was ridiculously stressful. I am probably going to have a stomach ulcer pretty soon. I figured out that I did something pretty wrong at school today--no worries, nothing I'll lose my job over, and something that can be easily fixed--but it was still the cause of much long-lived anxiety. If something really shakes me up, it's tough for me to calm myself back down. I was driving home after 5:30 before I began to get over stress caused around 1pm (plus more piled on throughout the day). It took a good bit of relaxation breathing and some rational self-talk. At this point, I'm still pretty wound up, but I'm thinking it's on its way out.
Not much to report other than that. Only two more full days until we begin state testing...both a blessing and a very real curse. But I'm still looking forward to the non-instructional time.
No comments:
Post a Comment