Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kin yeew say ayolminayolm?

I am very grateful to Jess for giving me some M&M's. She must have read my mind--I have been craving chocolate for the past while, and we don't usually have any in our room. I just finished the mini-bag and I am happier for it. Thanks, Jess.

Alexandra and I were going to watch baseball practice today but instead we sat on my amazing futon and she read boUNCe out loud. We did, however, walk up behind Avery (the dorm) before we got to my dorm, and we saw the baseball field way more up close than we usually can. But then we noticed it smelled bad and we decided not to stick around. It always smells funny there, actually. I don't know why.

I'm going home this weekend. I was excited about it until I learned that Saturday is Midnight Madness here at the Hill. I was pretty torn about which was more important--Midnight Madness or the KTown game. Andrew was torn too. He wasn't planning on going home day before yesterday, then yesterday he was 75% sure he was going home. Today I called him and asked him again, just so I could have a handle on what's going on this weekend. He decided then to go home, I guess. I hope I didn't pressure him into making a decision. I am glad we're going home, though. I think I'll be better able to study for my midterms at home, plus I'll sleep more without interesting hallmates hanging around--I hate going to bed when they're outside talking politics and such. I love them all so much!

I'm enjoying the iTunes party shuffle. This has been a great music combo so far--right now it's Chris Tomlin singing "Holy Is the Lord," which is a wonderful song. Before that was some Dashboard and some supersweet DC*B. By the way, their new cd is amazing. I love preordering their cds because they give me extra stuff with it. I got a DVD with random stuff on it, a guitar pick, a sticker, and a receipt. Good stuff.

No comments: