Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy sweater, and more!

I'm hungry, and we're losing the Miami game. Twenty-seven unanswered points. Ick.

I'ts still a good day, though, because I got up at 12:08 and took a shower so I'm very clean. And I'm warm because I'm wearing my very favorite LANDS' END DRIFTER CREW!!!! I love my sweater! Plus, when Kate gets back, we are going to order food from a place that supposedly has the best Mexican food ever. I'm going to Bandido's tonight, too, with some of my dear hallmates and some dear un-hallmates. Actually I don't know who's going other than my hallmates, but I know some people's friends are coming. I'm excited. Mexican food twice in one day!

I watched Fight Club last night with some people and, frankly, was unsatisfied with the entire movie. It made me sad that I didn't like it. I wanted to like it, because lots of people think it's an awesome movie. But I didn't like it. Oh well, it was free. I did have some quality time with friends while watching it, though, so it was worth it in that respect.

No comments: