Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dia de Universidad, or however you say it in Spanish

Okay...now that this seems to finally be working, thanks to Alexandra's assistance, I shall begin my first real post.

Today is University Day here at Carolina. Classes were cancelled from 10am to 1pm, and my only class on Wednesdays is at 12pm. Ergo, I have NO CLASSES TODAY!!! Alexandra and I went to Cosmic Cantina and had chicken burritos for lunch. They were tasty as usual. I must say, though, that no matter what she thinks, the burritos here are not as good as the ones at Moe's. Hey, Moe's knows burritos. What else can I say?

I could really go for a Diet Caffeine-Free Dr. Pepper right now, but Jennica and I don't have any in the fridge. I think it may be cold enough in our room to sustain a nice cool temperature of the carbonated beverages on the floor, though. I hope so, for I'd really hate to drink a warm pop/soda/soft drink/coke. I still am not sure what to call them.

I have two midterms Tuesday the 18th, just before fall break--one in Astronomy, the other in Intro to Islamic Civ. I'm not looking forward to them. I really must study for them. This having been said, I will end my communique here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you are wrong about the burritos. maybe moe's does know burritos, but the atmosphere at cosmic cantina is so much better. and the SALSA. the SALSA. the SALSA. i have a lab report to do now.