Thursday, October 20, 2005

I love cartoons. I love the dentist. I love fall break.

I'm sleepy. I'm home. I went by school today and I talked to Mrs. Redding for a little while, then Mrs. Mach for a long time, then Sarita for another long time. It was nice to see them again. I was not homesick at college, to clarify. I just like Concord and Concord people lots. I like Chapel Hill and college lots, too.

My eyelids are sticky. I'm going to sleep. But I want you to know that tomorrow morning I will be watching Dragon Tales at 10:00. I haven't seen it since I left for college, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it in the morning. I might even go for some Koala Brothers at 10:30. And I have a DENTIST APPOINTMENT at 2:45 or something. You have no idea how supremely excited I am about that! Gaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mmmm, sigh. Goodnight dear.

No comments: