Good morning, everyone! Good evening, too, everyone! Oh, the good times that are had when one can't sleep...
I've been lying in bed for about three hours (or I was...now I'm up sitting on my couch trying to figure out if I should get my iPod charger out of my car or not) trying very hard to go to sleep. It was a no-go, clearly. I got up and folded clothes that were in the dryer, checked to see if my lentils were growing (Probably not now that I've cooked them, but hey, you never know. In fact, I didn't even know they'd be able to grow anymore in the first place, but I learned better tonight.), and made myself some hot milk. I love the smell of milk when it boils. It has a nutty scent, almost like roasted pecans. Yum.
One of my possibilities for making myself sleepy was to journal; however, seeing as I haven't journaled in probably ten or so months, and seeing as I can't get away with writing for less than about 45 minutes every time I open the stupid book, I decided to play on facebook and do a bit of blogging instead. Frankly, though, I'm already getting kind of sleepy, and I have to go brush my teeth again so I won't get cavities or rotten teeth overnight. My mom and her coworkers apparently think it's a silly fear, but baby bottle rot is serious business. And I love my teeth. They get me all kinds of things, from free sodas (true story) to free corn (true story) to free parking (true story) to free cookies (true story) to free sandwiches (true story) to another bite of pretty much every non-liquid thing with nutritive value that I've ever ingested. Because you've got to use your teeth to chew.
Holy junk, is this a real blog post? Did I just make any sense? Is it time for me to go brush my teeth?
Yes, it is time. RIGHT NOW. I can already feel the milk sugars eating away at my enamel and it's freaking me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment