Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Three cheers for productivity! Cheer! Cheer! Cheer!

Yes, I'm still dying to take a day off in the next week or two. Yes, I did have an awful day at work. Yes, it's 8:30pm and I'm already finished designing my worksheet for tomorrow.

What?!

Check me out! I don't know what did it, but for some reason I have gotten down to business tonight! First I went to the grocery store and stocked up on some goodies--I'm talkin' chicken breasts, couscous, black beans, frozen waffles, toaster strudels (don't tell my mom), crackers, pimiento cheese, two gallons of milk and a sweet new bottle of Arbor Mist. And please don't hate on the Arbor Mist until you try it. I hated, too, until I discovered that it's what I always wanted wine to taste like.

After I got back and put everything away, I heated up my leftovers from Mi Casita (muy bueno) and caught up on two episodes of NCIS. Then I just got the idea that I could get some work done in my free time this evening. What is that all about? I NEVER get the idea to do work! But here I am, worksheet finished, and I'm considering creating my lesson plans for next week. Will that actually happen? No, but at least I'm thinking about it. Usually all I think about when I come home is what a fab-o combination a cross between Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler would be.

So, congratulations to me on becoming more responsible! I think I'll drink a glass of Arbor Mist to that. :-D

No comments: