I have had a headache since sometime in seventh period at least. I only know I had one then because that's when I made a run to the vending machines for caffeine and chocolate. It didn't help, so now I'm medicated. It's making me want to go to sleep right now at 8-something. Make that 9-something now. I'm gonna do it...I can, I know I can....
FYI my new teacher paperwork is all going to be due really soon, like Tuesday, and some of us are getting together during planning tomorrow to fill it all out. Actually I guess we're just checking dates, which means I have to hurry and get it all typed in. Tomorrow. During Journal Day.
I love Journal Day so much. I get work done in class for once, plus the kids are generally relatively quiet. Tomorrow I'm going to have them write letters to Andrew and all the other folks in his class. I will go over them first, of course, but hopefully the kids won't put anything too outlandish in there. I'm just kind of hoping for general "My name is Suzy and I like to read books school is fun I hope you do good in the Navy and you don't feel sad" kind of stuff. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Mom got me listening to Chicago again since I mentioned it in my last blog and since she linked that video. They are so comforting to me. And they are making me even more sleepy.
Hockey again tomorrow. I'm very excited! I have been staying really late at school getting things done this week (two days in a row of leaving around 6:30 or 7) and I'm desperate for some social/sports/non-work time.
I feel like there was something else I was going to mention, but I sure can't remember what it is. Sorry about that. BTW, if any of you know any male meteorologists who are attractive and personable and interesting like Chris Warren and Mike Bettes on The Weather Channel, feel free to give them my number. Can you imagine what an athlete-meteorologist combo man would be like? A dream come true, that's for sure. We could watch sports and weather on TV when he's not playing ball, and when his sport is in season I can watch him play ball and then we can figure out the forecast for the next game together by analyzing jet streams, temperatures, humidity measurements and barometric pressure patterns. YES.
I've typed this whole thing with my eyes closed and head leaned against the back of the couch. I think that's a sign that I need to stop doing stupid stuff and actually go to bed.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment