There was a song by Everclear...wait no, Everlast...back in the day all about the unfairness of judging others by appearances and stereotypes. There were lots of bad words in it, so at certain points it was kind of like listening to a pinball machine, or really just a DJ who's a little too exuberant with his scratching. It was like my favorite song ever even though I only figured out what the wiki-wikied words were maybe a month ago. It's still really good. Wanna watch? Me too. But maybe don't if you like to judge people, because then you might feel bad.
Alright, well I know Valentine's Day is way far away, and I'm sure I've posted about this who knows how many times before, but I figure I'll tell you again what it's like to be THIS single for THIS long. We all know that I love not being tied down
which also means that I can end this blog post because my dryer just buzzed and I'm late for a date with my bff, CookOut chili-cheese fries, and some movies. Later frizzendz.
which also means that I can end this blog post because my dryer just buzzed and I'm late for a date with my bff, CookOut chili-cheese fries, and some movies. Later frizzendz.
1 comment:
EXTREMELY LATE!!!
Post a Comment