Related news: I have a very cute dress that I ordered from ModCloth.com that does not fit. It said size down, I sized down, I failed. They no longer have the normal size, so I can either part with this gorgeous dress, or I can part with my lipid collection. Tough choice.
Do you SEE how cute this thing is?!

Anyway, I've decided that I'm setting a goal and making some rules. My goal is to fit into this dress by spring break, which is in March or April, hopefully April. Hopefully March for sanity's sake, hopefully April for my waistline's sake. If that ends up not being realistic, my goal is to fit into it by summertime. That should be extremely attainable.
Here are my rules:
No drinks other than milk, water, tea, coffee, and anything diet/unsweetened. So basically no sugary drinks.
No dessert. If I crave chocolate at school, I need to man up. And I need Traci or Melissa or Shari to punch me in the jaw so I can't eat it anyway.
No creamer in my coffee. Maybe. Ohhhhh geez, I might not be able to do this one. Not since I bought my favorite creamer for school.
Seconds only for vegetables. Which means I might ought to start cooking some vegetables in the first place.
I can't eat after 9pm unless I'm actually starving, in which case I can only have cereal. Only one bowl. And not an overflowing bowl that spills over so I eat loads of cereal off the counter.
No mindless snacking, but if I'm really hungry, Reduced Fat Ritzes are the best. Otherwise, drink something instead.
Only two alcoholic beverages per week (this shouldn't be too hard, since I don't often drink; however, on a bad week, you better BELIEVE I'm gonna be hating this one).
Sausage dip is no longer a viable meal.
When I eat out, if it's something that I can eat later, I need to save some of it for later. Like an actual almost-meal's worth.
I might also need to abstain from bolding only mildly-key phrases. That can be my exercise.
Sigh. This dress had better get me a hot date or something. Otherwise, I'm going to be really mad about all the sausage dip and bad-day alcohol I'll be missing out on.

1 comment:
this dress is uber cute. yes, you want to keep it. i know you can do this!
Post a Comment