My diet and the buttons on my pants, that is.
I'm a stress-eater. Today was a really bad day. I mean, not a really really bad day, but a not-so-good day for sure. I felt unprepared a few times, I felt disrespected a whooooole heck of a lot, I got tired of kids with zero impulse control, I briefly yelled at an out-of-control class (then struggled to hold in my giggles when I saw their shocked faces), I got off topic a lot, forgot to do what my assistant principal asked, had to call two parents and forgot to call a third, stayed until six with a kid who was supposed to be gone at four-thirty, and got yet ANOTHER collections call from Time Warner (even though I've already paid the money [twice] AND the outstanding balance was their fault anyway).
I've already finished my chili-cheese fries and my chicken quesadilla, I've got my burger unwrapped and ready to be demolished, and the Reese's shake is currently defrosting a bit.
I'm sorry, cute dress, but today you are simply not that important. So back off.
1 comment:
You are a girl after my own heart. I am trying so hard to eat good and drop a few sizes.
Post a Comment