Tuesday, February 08, 2011

home sick

So, I started feeling icky Saturday or Sunday, but it wasn't so bad.  Then Sunday before the Super Bowl I just felt really drained and sore.  Skin sore, like the way I get when there's a fever coming on.  I was thinking I'd be able to sleep it off as usual, though.  I woke up Monday feeling like junk.  I went to school anyway after trying to call subs that morning, and I finally got someone (thanks to the help of Shari and one of the APs) to cover after I taught a class and had a meeting.  I went to bed with only a low-grade fever after getting back from school and the grocery store and loading up my cart with cold medicines and junk food.  When I woke up from my nap, I had a fever of over 100.  Not cool.  So I took off today, too, and have been hanging out eating my Oreos and catching up on DVR.  I'm thinking that I'll be good by tomorrow, for sure.  Not perfect, but not feverish or icky or anything.

I really could use a few more days of being sick, though.

No comments: