Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prepare for a drought.

The words will not be flowing forth for a good number of days coming up here. I'm going to be heading to the beach for a while, then back, then to Tennessee, and then I'll be recovering, so you probably won't be hearing all that much from me for a few weeks. Now, I will have my Nook with me (my sweet Barnes & Noble electronic reader contraption, which has internet capability), so if there's something monumental and post-worthy, and if I have wi-fi, then I might put a couple things up. Don't be looking, though.

Sorry to break your heart like this, especially on such short notice. I've already spoken to a few doctors on y'all's behalf, including an addiction specialist, and they can prescribe things that will help ease the transition from daily postings to infrequent postings. Contact your personal healthcare provider for more information.

Enjoy your reading break! Happy summer!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH NO!!! What am I going to do?!?!? I have an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow to get me some major drugs! hehe