Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving and decorations and sickness, oh my!

Thanksgiving break was good. I slept fourteen hours Wednesday, then saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Sarah and Grahameredith. Grandma came Thursday and had Thanksgiving with us. The gravy and mashed potatoes were the best food there, basically because we never get gravy ever and this time we did. We played Mad Gab Thursday night, and that was lots of fun. Friday we decorated and stuff. I think I knitted most of that day and watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman that night. It was way way better than I thought. It was good. Then Saturday we decorated again, and I made cookies, I think. Maybe I made cookies Friday. Whenever it was, I made cookies, then I brought lots of them here. We ate some of them while we watched Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban last night. Then I got sick. I've been sick for last night and today. I missed my make-up lab today because of it. I've been feeling good and bad off and on today, and I didn't want to risk it. I definitely have to go to my night lab tonight, though, which I'm not sure is the happiest idea, but I'd rather throw up at my night lab than fail the entire class. Ergo I think it's the better choice. Oh, good times.

No comments: