Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Goodbye, brain. Have a nice vacation.

I feel bad because my brain isn't here today. I think it's because I've only been eating graham crackers and Cheerios and drinking Sierra Mist and Gatorade. I was in Alpine and my favorite guys started my veggie wrap because they know that's what I get. I was going to have a plain bagel since veggie wraps have lots of peppers and stuff, but I didn't want to be like, no, that's not what I'm getting this time. Sorry. So I just got a veggie wrap anyway. But since my brain isn't here, I couldn't understand anything they were saying. And I was trying. One of them kept asking a question, and I seriously had to ask him to repeat himself three more times. I still didn't understand him after that. I felt really bad. And then when I was leaving, he asked me, it wasn't me, was it? And I was like, no, it's not you, you're great. Because I totally know that he is self-conscious about his accent. They are Latino, in case I haven't said that. And I know he doesn't feel happy when people can't understand him. He's so cute, I felt so bad. I bet he thought that his accent was bad, but it really wasn't. It was because my brain isn't here today. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww poor guy.

i totally love those guys.

but they'll understand, i'm sure.