I'm very sleepy. Later tonight after Jennica gets back we are going to finish our pumpkin pies that we started the other day. They are fresh pumpkin pies, like with real pumpkin and not the canned stuff. I got a recipe off the internet. Try cooks.com if you want. That's where I got it.
I was colder today than I thought I would be. I looked at the high for today on the Weather Channel (my favorite) and forgot to see what the current temperature was. So I was cold. And I found out that I am behind in a class, Islamic Civ, and the only way to fix it is to do some extra credit (which I haven't done in years) by drawing a map. Like tracing a map. My TA did that in college and thought it was dumb until he realized it helped him. So that's what I have to do. The Nile to the Oxus.
I will do another one of these after we make pies. I have to meet Alexandra for dinner in a few minutes, so this is it. Make no mistake where you are. Sorry, I couldn't resist the Kenny Loggins allusion. Or is it someone else who sings that song? Hmmm, ponder ponder ponder...
1 comment:
There is something about being in college that makes you addicted to the weather channel. There is absolutely no explanation for it. Furthermore, it seems to happen to a LARGE majority of those in college.
Post a Comment