Sunday, November 13, 2005

Conglomeration of Events

Hooray for friends who like Beauty and the Beast as much as I do! And Mulan, too. We watched some of that tonight because it was on the Disney Channel. It was very good.

I did nothing this weekend. At all. We went and saw Good Night and Good Luck Friday night after grabbing some Chinese buffet goodness. It was really good. I recommend it if you like history and stuff. I'm not sure it would appeal to the non-historically oriented populus. When we got back we watched Almost Heroes with Chris Farley and Matthew Perry. Then the game was Saturday at twelve. We lost, but, other than that, a good time was had by all. Then some of us, actually just Jordan and me, went to the basketball game against Catawba College to volunteer for Hoop Dreams. That was lots of fun. We won by like twenty points or something.

When we got back from that we ate at Ram's Head with some of our fellow hallians, and also with wonderful wonderful Sarah! She was visiting from State. I didn't get to see her long, though, because she had to go back home. Then Leo and Craig and I went to the PR lot to get Craig's car, but the bus schedule was moderately messed up and largely confusing. We stood outside in the cold forever trying to figure out what was going on. Finally it came, and we got his car. Then we got back and uploaded my new football pictures to facebook, which was neat. I always like doing that because I get to relive what happened.

Then, after fixing the pictures, we watched Catch Me If You Can, one of my very favorite movies, in Craig and Daniel's room. Lots of us were in there. Then Craig and Leo and Greta and I hung out in there for a while after everyone else left to go to bed. Then eventually I went to bed and I assume they did too.

Andrew and I went to Good Shepherd today, and I'm thinking right now that I like it better than Christ Community. I don't really know why other than the fact that CGS is bigger. I like the bigness because I feel like I don't have to get to know everyone. CCC is small enough to where I feel like I need to know everyone. I don't like that. Anyway, it was good. Then Andrew and I came back and ate at Ram's Head. He was going to watch the game here, but it started at 4:05, and when he was here it was only around 1:30 or so. That would have been a really long time to wait, so he left. After he was gone I continued to watch the football game that we'd started watching, and Stuart came in and watched some of it with me. After he left, partway through, I fell asleep. I didn't wake up in time to see pretty much the first half of the Panthers game, but it was okay. I got to watch the second half, and it was pretty amazing and awesome and other superlative words. I still haven't eaten dinner yet. I just realized that. I suppose I will eat some Scary Soup soon because I'm hungry now. And that stuff is so good!

I watched some shows and movies on television tonight, some in here, some in Kellen's room, some but not much in Josh and Leo's room. I'm listening to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack now, and after I eat my soup I will try to work on my lab reports. Tomorrow morning I plan on doing laundry, and I'll do some work while I'm waiting on all that to happen. Okay. Scary Soup time. And maybe a little bit of PBR, if it's still on. Ha, that stands for professional bull riding, baby!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Is it spelled populous or populus? I spelled it the latter way, and when reading it just now, I thought it looked funny. I gotta know, baby!