Friday, January 06, 2006

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

So I went and saw The Producers yesterday. It was way funny. I saw it with Sarah and Grahameredith. We are our movie crew. We see a movie every now and then together. Good times. Our next pact movie (the last one was a wonderful Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) is some Curious George movie. I'm stoked, what can I say. No, I'm being serious. I'm actually excited.

And...I got a Bugs Bunny bandaid at the doctor's office today. So that was cool.

And...I baked cookies for my family this afternoon. Chocolate chip cookies with walnuts, aka my specialty. At least for cookies. Though, if I may say so myself, I don't have a specialty when it comes to cookies. I can make some pretty darn good pecan sandies and ginger snaps, too. No need to challenge my statement--you won't get any free cookies out of it.

And...we had Domino's pizza and watched two movies tonight. My family did. All four of us. First we saw Fever Pitch, the one with Drew Barrymore et al. After that we saw Groundhog Day. I do believe the latter is the one I favor. It's pretty much a classic. After that we watched little clips of The Man Who Knew Too Little. We were on a Bill Murray kick from Groundhog Day, I guess. Plus it just so happens that The Man Who Knew Too Little is one of our favorite movies of all time. You can check that one on facebook. It's there, for real. After that I got on the computer and here I sit still.
Wow, check out all those italicized things in that paragraph. It's like Christmas! So many gifts of italicized words!

The other day I got a leather blazer jacket thing for $65.00, which was a super great deal. It looks good, too; it's not some piece of junk jacket. It smells like leather, so that's good. I like the smell of leather.

Guten nacht. Is that how you say it in German?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to not mention our trip to salisbury and the scary truck.

but yeah, i guess you were just having a stroke...of genius.

Laura said...

that can all come later when my head isn't about to crash into my keyboard. goodnight.