Tuesday, January 10, 2006

home again, home again, jiggidy-jogg

I'm back at the Hill. We got back yesterday around 3:30 or 4:00. I hung out with people and unpacked until whenever, then I ate some shells and cheese that I'd made for our Sunday dinner. It was mighty tasty. If only I'd brought back some homemade chocolate chip cookies, or some of Mom's lemon cake. Those would have topped my dinner off quite nicely.

I hear the garbage truck outside my window. I hear construction outside my door. Outside my suite door, not mine. Mine is open, though, so it's pretty much the same deal. This is a noisy place.

After dinner and unpacking Stuart and I made oragami pigs. This is the first time that I can remember making oragami correctly. Usually I have terrible luck with the stuff.

OH SHOOT AN OLD JAMES BOND MOVIE IS ON TV
ONE WITH SEAN CONNERY
AND THEY ARE DANCING LIKE I DO WITH THEIR FINGERS POINTING EVERYWHERE

As I was saying earlier, we made oragami pigs. I colored them pink and black. Mine is pink, Stuart's is black. After waiting forever for Craig because we were going to watch American Beauty with him (Leo proposed it), Stuart and I decided to watch Napoleon Dynamite. People came in and out. Then when Craig got back we watched American Beauty--we being Kelley (who is back now!!!), Daniel, Leo, Alex, Greta, Craig, and me. I think that's all. I went to bed a while after we finished. After I finished my oragami pig, too.

I have to go get my French book at student stores tonight. I hope they will be open when we go to dinner up on Franklin. If not, then I will have to go early tomorrow morning and get it before my other classes start at nine. I don't want to do that. I plan on getting my other books from something like half.com. I'll just get them later than this week, maybe sometime early next week.

So I really want to watch this James Bond movie. Lata.

No comments: