I love Eli. He sings such good stuff.
mmmmmmmmmmmmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
It was good to be at Good Shepherd again this morning. I always enjoy going there. I was on time getting downstairs for Andrew to pick me up, too. So that was cool. I always end up being late when my family and I go somewhere, and I am usually just barely on time for everything else. I don't know why it works that way. I sure wish I could be on time around my family--I'd like to see what it's like for me to not be nagged (with good reason) about being ready on time. Oh well.
Last night I did all sorts of junk. I did do an econ quiz before it was due, though. It's due tonight at 11:45, but I did it yesterday afternoon. I did it while watching the Tar Heels lose. Darn you, Miami. I went to Cosmic with Stuart and Sarah and Charlie and Piran. I haven't been able to stop sneezing and sniffling since. My nose has tickled since I set foot in Cosmic yesterday. No idea why. Then Stuart and Sarah and Piran watched the Skins-Seahawks game. Stuart and I fell asleep for most of the second half. We were going to watch the Patriots-Broncos game, but nobody was really interested after each thought about it. So they played Risk with some other people, and I watched. I had a good time. Kelley and I sang and played guitar last night, too. That was fun. I am better at playing guitar than I used to be now.
I'm about to watch the Panthers game. Catch you on the flipside, hotcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment