Friday, September 23, 2011

TTLIF!!!

Thank the Lord it's Friday!  Here's why:

1. I don't have to get up early in the morning.

2. Football is on for twelve hours tomorrow.

3. I can shower whenever I want to.  It might be tonight, tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon...or not at all.

4. My couch has been lonely.  So has my DVR.  So has my bff.  So have I...except for hanging out in the Queen B club, of course.

5. There is a negligible chance of me interacting with children for the next sixty hours, excluding the neighbor kids who are currently screaming in the yard outside my window.

6. I can light candles and enjoy them all day long.

7. I can stay up late, free of guilt.

8. I don't have to answer questions, repeat myself four times and then again a few minutes later, shush anyone, or hold out protective don't-you-dare-run-or-sharpen-your-pencil-or-skip-in-line-or-walk-on-the-left-side-or-jump-to-another-desk-or-hang-from-my-doorframe-like-a-monkey arms.

9. I will happily exist in a no-whining and no-crying zone, unless I choose to watch Dr. Zhivago.  Then it will be game on.

10. I can have lunch anytime I want to, and I can take as long as I want to.  I might even decide to chew my food before swallowing it.

11. I can go to sleep in my clothes, and I can wear those same clothes tomorrow.

12. I can make long lists on my blog.

13. I can check out my hot new neighbor (he's a little short, but I'm just looking) who looks good in camouflage and has a pair of black cowboy boots.

14. No one will think my food is weird.  Unless I post about it on facebook.

15. Laundry needs to be done, and I just might have the energy to do it.

16. I can go get groceries (maybe) and make chicken and dumplings and chicken casserole and tacos and eat bread and butter and

I just lost interest in my list.  But I can do that.  It's the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

From one Queen B to another...Love the list!!!! Sign my name on the bottom and call it mine!
Have a great time doing whatever you want :o)

Brandi said...

I may need to stop by soon just to verify #13 on the list. You know just for accuracy purposes.

lacey said...

two list posts in a row? how lucky am i?? i think i just found a new blog to read. :-) i hadn't heard of sean hayes so i immediately checked out him. guess what? he's awesome. thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

He's fantastic for days when I'm feeling soulful and sassy. So glad you like him!