My font is doing that dumb thing again and I have started getting popups just like before I got Mozilla. I think I'm going to get Stan in here to take a look at it. I swear, I am so sick of this stupid computer. I mean I'm really not, but I'm sick of popups and messed up fonts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid computer.
I was going to say something else but I don't remember what it was. Oh yeah, I have a paper due Wednesday morning, you know, the one I already talked about, the one about China, and I don't want to work on it, but I'm going to force myself to work on it. Eewww. I hate papers. I'd rather do something that doesn't involve the generation of new material from bits of knowledge already existing in my brain. Give me a huge-o multiple choice test, not a paper. Eew. Unhappy frowny scrunchy face.
I would so rather be reading Blue Like Jazz right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment