I have lots to do. This is going to be short. I think I have some viruses or something on my computer, or just whatever. Something's weird with it. I have gotten two popups today that were not exactly classy material, and I sure haven't been going to any sites that would prompt such stuff. I also keep getting these things that say I have viruses on my computer and I need to download this software for free, and then they want to charge me forty bucks for it. I don't think so. They call all these viruses "severe immediate threats" but then if you look at the summary, it's all internet history logs and stuff. Not at all severe threats, much less threats at all. So I ran spybot and it came up with these programs, these virus-catching programs, as spyware and cookie-takers themselves. Plus I've had font problems for a little while, not bad ones, but you know, slightly obnoxious ones. I guess I'll have to get it checked out soon enough.
I have a test tomorrow, a redaction due tomorrow (and I accidentally deleted the prompt for that one twice, even after the teacher emailed it to us), a paper on China due Wednesday morning, and lots of aplia due tonight in econ. It all just kind of went WHOA IT'S TIME TO KILL YOU NOW! I think everybody's just getting to that point where they are cramming stuff in since the end of the semester is approaching. I don't like that point. It means I'll have lots of work and lots of studying and lots of non-friend time. I am just glad it's Thursday, mainly because it's the day before Friday, but also because I don't have class at all today. Good stuff.
Lydia and Anna, come visit me. Do it in the next couple of weeks, if possible. Then I won't be in the midst of finals, and I won't have this junk that's all coming up right now. It should be an okay time in a couple of weeks.
I can't wait until it's warm again. Warmer than today, even though today it's 60 or something. I want it to be the happy 70's and breezy deal. Baseball was yesterday and it was GORGEOUS. I won't be able to watch another game until next Friday, though. Not tomorrow, but the next one. They are in Atlanta this weekend, then they play Charlotte here Tuesday night, but I have class then. And there's no Wednesday game next week, so I won't see baseball until Friday. I missed $1 hot dogs on Tuesday, too. It was way too nasty to be out there watching the game. I had the gametracker going in here, though, while I cleaned up. I checked it every time I passed my laptop. It was very handy. Where is Towson, by the way? They are who we played this week, but I've never heard of them. Ever. So I was just wondering who they are. Okay.
I love The Weather Channel. It's really good stuff. I know the weather rather well. I know Carolina baseball way better, though. I did that whole last paragraph without looking at a schedule or anything. I just know where they're going to be. I love Carolina baseball. I just love baseball in general.
I'm going to do work now. This didn't take me too long, so that's good. I cleaned up our room some today, too. I just thought I'd tell you that. Lata killaz.
1 comment:
I don't know what it is, but there is something about being in college that makes you get addicted to the weather channel. I have no explanation. It happened to me and it nearly drove my roommates to homicide.
Post a Comment