Saturday, February 25, 2006
...with a smile on my lips
This morning was good. I fell asleep on the futon last night, accidentally, without having brushed my teeth or washing my face or anything, and I woke up at 6:30. I wasn't too happy about that because I had scuzzy teeth and i was still in my clothes and stuff, but I was glad that I could hygeineate myself and get comfortable and go back to bed. But the window shade was up (and my door was open too, actually) and I could see that the sunrise was just starting. I decided to go outside in my robe and clothes, which were wet from washing the baseball game sunscreen off my face, and I watched the sun rise from the end of the balcony. It was cold outside, and my wet shirt was making me colder, but the sky was so pretty. I thought it was cool how at first it was just pink in a small area, but the sky was kind of light anyway. After that the pink grew and turned orangey, and then the colored area of the sky shrank again as the sun reached the horizon. I thought it was so neat how the color waxed and waned. I suppose that would have to be the normal progression or else the sky would be orangey-pink either all night or all day. I like it anyway, though. After the sun rose, I changed into my pajamas and went back to sleep. In my real bed. And I slept very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was awake and in the stadium for that..what fun!
Post a Comment