I think I'm going to go back and put titles on these. It might make it easier to deal with for you guys. Maybe.
I hate when I try to type a 'b' and it is a 'v', or when I try to type a 'v' and it is a 'b'. That is no fun.
Last night I ate dinner with Kate. Then we came back and checked out Super Troopers from downstairs. Then we went upstairs and got desserts. Then we took desserts down to the girl who was working in the Ehaus office and talked to her for a while and it made her happy. Then we went upstairs and I finished my eHarmony test. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I forgot to say that I took an eHarmony test yesterday but it wouldn't give me any matches because I'm not 21. I wasn't going to do anything about it, anyway, but I just wanted to see who they set me up with. Kate did one too, and she's 20, so it wouldn't let her do it either. It made us sad. Anyway, so we finished those and then Stuart and Sarah and Clay came in to watch Super Troopers with us, and Jennica was already in here so she did too. We did that. It was funny. Then we hung out but Sarah and Stuart and Kate went to bed so Jennica and Clay and I hung out. I went over to the suite nextdoor and pretended like I was drunk. They believed me HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment