I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm sorry, but I'm only saying I'm sorry because that's what I do. I'm unapologetic, in truth, because I've been terribly busy and preoccupied with moving.
I'm moving.
I close on my new house in two weeks, and I'll be full-time in my new place by the end of June. That's 1.5 months, my friends. Only 1.5 months until I'm gone.
Only 1.5 months until I begin a brand-new beautiful life in a wonderful city that is SO me, that has restaurants and concerts and bustle and farmers' markets and ballets and family and friends.
But...only 1.5 months until I have to leave behind my fiercely beloved coworkers and best friend and church family.
Owwww. This hurts.
We're talking real pain here.
I don't even want to think about it.
And it's only getting worse as the end approaches.
1 comment:
girl. are you moving to charlotte? because that would just about make my life. i'm finally moving out of concord to charlotte within the next few months and we could do cool things. like concerts and ballets.
Post a Comment