Monday, June 20, 2011

Things That Made Me Happy Hodie

Or, TTMMHH.  [btw hodie is the Latin word for "today"]

I'm going to do posts pretty frequently -- short posts, mind you -- in which I list just a few things that made me happy that day.  I've decided that I can't stop and explain, I can't make them multiple sentences, and I can't include the same things more than a couple days in a row.  I'm pretty sure those are the only rules I chose while I was making up this idea earlier.

Here's the inaugural list.

1.  My toenails are painted orange.
2.  I took a shower in the evening before it was dark outside.
3.  I watched Carolina win a baseball game with fantastic pitching and clutch hits from one of my faves.
4.  There's milk in my fridge.
5.  I found a really good recipe for vegetarian split pea soup that I'm dying to try.
6.  The three candles burning are mixing into a really nice scent.
7.  I'm wearing a dress.

Aren't all those things so happy?  :)

Now that you've read it, I figure I'll take this time to let you know that I won't be offended if you don't read these posts.  Just sayin'.

No comments: