I love it that when stuff is going on I can go go go, but I hate it that as soon as it's over I immediately feel exhausted. Case in point: Mom and Dad were here this weekend, and other than the legit panic attack yesterday (O.M.G. Seriously. Never again will I try to make so many decisions and listen to so much music non-stop and stew about the start of school, all at the same time.), everything went really really well. They are THE most fantastic parents in the world, and not just because they helped me clean my apartment this weekend (though that helps a lot). They got me some fun presents, but they didn't get too many, as I requested. They also helped me get some things put up, like my little wind chimes and my extra greeting cards. Dad even got my printer set up, got my wireless router ready for the Time Warner man on Tuesday, and assembled/set up/filled my LCD picture frame that I've had for maybe two years.
Okay, I don't know if you can tell or not, but my mental exhaustion is gravely inhibiting my ability to write well. What I'm trying to say is, Mom and Dad, thanks. I really appreciate everything you did this weekend and everything you've done to raise me and send me on my way. Thank you for putting up with my hard-headedness and my laziness, my selfishness and insolence, generally my I-wanna-do-what-I-wanna-do-ness. You're the best, and I am grateful for you, whether I am good at showing it or not. :-)
Alright, folks, following are pictures of my clean apartment (I figured I'd better document it now before the stress of school clutters everything up again). And as soon as I upload these bad boyz to my site, it's bedtime for Bonzo, suckas. Holy moly, do I ever need it.
2 comments:
Hey, sweet girl; we loved it. And we love you! Thanks for the shout-out!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox...you-know-what
P.S. I LOVE your new blog re-do!
Post a Comment