Wednesday, May 02, 2007

break time

So I haven't posted on this since the day before Valentine's Day (other than that priceless image that is directly below), and the only reason I'm posting now is because I have to write some stuff for a class and I DO NOT want to do it.

I had to go to some readings for my intro to fiction writing class, and I never had time to go to any, so I'm having to pull some stuff out of the air at the last minute. That's no fun. AND I have to watch Pan's Labyrinth for all this junk, and I can't get it to work. I have to download it because it's not in theaters, nor is it on DVD. I think the University's internet stuff is blocking it. Mm, perhaps because it is semi-illegal...but I'm going to delete it immediately anyway. I don't want this junk on my computer.

I have no clean dishes, unfortunately. I really would like to make myself some dinner tonight. Maybe I'll just order pizza instead. It's $4.99 Pokeys night since it's Wednesday. I'll give myself a few hours before I order it. That way I'll be hungrier. Not if I keep eating these tasty chips, though. But they're sooooo goooooooood...

It's cold in here. I think that's one of the drawbacks of having air conditioning in my room--I can never get it right. I hate having air conditioning. It makes things so much more complicated.

Or not.

I think I'm addicted to lying. I don't lie for real, I mean, I do lie for real, I just make sure I correct myself soon afterward so it's really a joke instead of a lie. I need to be careful, though. I'm really starting to enjoy it way too much. I think I must just enjoy the wonderful happiness of having control over someone else by having them believe something that's not true. It's just another way to feed my hunger for power. A very weak and sad way. But funny. And wonderful.

mmmchipsssssssssssssaresogoooooooooooooooood

The sky is kind of grayish. I think that's because it's getting darker before it gets dark, if that makes sense. OH check it out, Alexandra and I went to Ye Olde today and ate breakfast food. YUM. It was amazing. I had a pecan waffle with an egg and two pieces of bacon. My goodness it was T-to tha-A-to tha-S-T-E-Y it was tastey! PS it's spelled TASTY, Fergie-ferg, not TASTEY. Thanks for screwing up a whole bunch of kids' spelling tests for the next few years. Nice job.

Speaking of jobs, actually no, not speaking of jobs, I need to get back to working and eating chips (even though I've eaten chips this whole time). Have a great day!

No comments: