Saturday, April 01, 2006
Oh my goodness, oh dear, how I
want to watch another baseball game! This one was the most hype one I've been to yet. It was so very wonderful! I wish you could hear me sighing right now. I love baseball. I think I have a crush on it. And I'm not kidding. You know the feeling when you have a crush on someone, the sort of happy-nervous feeling, the giddy feeling, the one where you're just like I bet he's going to walk by here and I might get to see him today type of feeling? Well, I have that about baseball. I was so excited tonight that I was going to watch a game that I could hardly control myself at dinner and all through the game. Lauren made fun of me for it. I mean, that was okay though. I don't mind. I have a crush on baseball. You always get made fun of for how giddy you act when you have a crush on somebody. And I do. His name is Baseball. And I get to see him tomorrow at 1pm. I'm going to make sure I look cute for him. I'm way way way way way way way excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment